With this Policy we aim to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
Last update: 09.11.2021
Who we are
Franc.Agency is a project developed by S.C. Intelligent Digital Solutions S.R.L., which provides services in the field of marketing, thus being a strategic marketing agency. Our approach to marketing activities is global. Marketing is one of the four pillars on which a business is built. That’s why our company aims to be a partner with the right vision and approach.
Our contact details:
Address: Piața Victoriei nr. 5, etaj 1, Târgu Mureș, Mureș County. Romania
Phone no.: +40743016736
Principles of personal data processing
S.C. Intelligent Digital Solutions S.R.L. in its capacity as Operator, processes the personal data of candidates applying for available positions, employees, representatives of contractual partners and other individuals who interact with the company and/or are involved in contractual relationships.
The personal data are:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and up-to-date in time;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- Processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organisational measures.
What types of data are processed and the purpose of the processing
In the context of providing our services, for the purpose of concluding and executing contracts, we mainly process the following types of data: name, surname, home and/or billing address, e-mail address, telephone number.
In the context of employment, for the conclusion and execution of individual employment contracts, we process the following types of data:
- Data from ID: Name, surname, date and year of birth, National Identity Card, series and number of ID card, gender, nationality, home address
- Contact details: e-mail, phone number;
- Data from civil status records (e.g. cases of benefits provided – number of days off – under the law);
- Training data (e.g. diplomas, studies, CV data);
- Data on family or medical situation (e.g. cases of death in the family; benefits offered, processing of sick leave).
We process the following data for our visitors to the www.franc.agency website: name, surname, email and other contact data if left at the initiative of the person when contacting us.
We do not use your data to send you marketing communications unless you expressly opt-in to such communication. Even in such cases we ensure that you have a simple option to unsubscribe (withdraw your consent) at any time.
What are the legal grounds on which data processing is based?
Your data is processed for the purpose of concluding and executing various contracts and in some cases for the fulfilment of our legal obligations (e.g. labour law, tax law, environmental law, etc.). Also, some processing activities are carried out on the basis of consent given in advance (e.g. specific cases of promotion and advertising) or to achieve the legitimate interest of the company (e.g. protection and security measures of our employees).
What is the duration of data processing
Personal data are stored for processing for the time necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned in this policy and subsequently as required by law.
To whom we transmit personal data
Where appropriate, under personal data protection agreements, we may transmit or provide access to certain personal data to the following categories of recipients where appropriate.
If we have a legal obligation to do so or if it is necessary to protect a legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
Protection measures and warranties
S.C. Intelligent Digital Solutions S.R.L. implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of security and protection of personal data. We use security methods and technologies, together with policies applied to employees and working procedures, including control and audit, to protect personal data collected in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
The data subject’s rights
Any data subject may exercise the following rights as provided by the GDPR:
- Right of access;
- Right of rectification;
- Right to erasure/Right to be forgotten;
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to data portability ;
- Right to object;
- Right to object to automated processing;
- The right to apply to the ANSPDCP and the courts.
If you have any questions, concerns or wish to exercise these rights, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by post or by courier at Piața Victoriei 5, etaj 1, Târgu Mureș, Mureș County, Romania.